WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST MORE THAN A FEW DAYS, contact a licensed practitioner.
KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not exceed suggested usage unless otherwise instructed by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medications, please consult your health care professional before using this product or any other product on this website.
Please consult your health care practitioner before making any changes to your current diet or before beginning any herbal, vitamin, or homeopathic supplement regimen or exercise program.