WARNING: Dog owners should know that xylitol can be toxic to dogs, even when the relatively small amounts from candies are eaten. If your dog eats a product that contains xylitol, it is important to take the dog to a veterinarian immediately.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST MORE THAN A FEW DAYS, contact a licensed practitioner.
KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medications, please consult your health care professional before using this product or any other product on this website.
Please consult your health care practitioner before making any changes to your current diet or before beginning any herbal, vitamin, or homeopathic supplement regimen or exercise program.